Radiant picture quality and long-lasting reliability
• Up to 6,200 lm brightness in a compact and lightweight design.
• 1-Chip DLP™ imaging and SOLID SHINE laser technology deliver superior white-balance and color accuracy.
• Dynamic Light Control for 10,000:1 contrast.
• Consistent long-lasting picture quality.
• Detail Clarity Processor 3 improves image clarity, detail, and depth.
• System Daylight View 3 ensures crisp images for projection mapping and brightly lit indoor environments.
Consistently stable performance
• Filterless dustresistant optical drive.
• Up to 20,000 hours of continuous maintenance-free operation.
• Selectable operational modes extend service life to up to 10 years.
• Dualdrive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation with light source failover protection circuitry.
• Efficient cooling system for stable operation and low 35 dB noise levels.
• Backup Input Setting maintains image display for mission-critical applications
Easy system integration and installation flexibility
• Contrast sync and shutter sync function for multiple-unit projection.
• Free 360degree installation (vertical and horizontal). DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed Full HD video, audio, and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distances of up to 150 m (492 ft).
• Quick start/quick off with no cool-down or warm-up required.
• Compatible with Art-Net lighting-control protocol.
• Geometric Adjustment for curved and specially shaped screens.
• Geometry Manager Pro and optional upgrade kit (ETUK20 Series).
fast-fold projection screens are the solution when you need a temporary large screen for events such as conferences, pop-up cinemas, weddings, church events etc. The screens are freestanding, using a steel frame and legs giving you the flexibility to position them where required.
When connected to any fog machine, the DNG-100 Fog Cooler produces a low- lying smoke whose effect is virtually indistinguishable from that created by dry ice. The DNG-100 converts normal fog to a low-lying cloud of dense, white fog. This is accomplished by cooling the temperature of the fog produced by any regular fog machine to a point where it falls to the ground. The DNG-100 is extremely easy to operate as there are no external controls on the machine. Simply plug the unit in and place the fog conducting hose from the output of any fog machine to the input of the DNG-100. Just plug in the unit, it works immediately. The volume of fog produced is controlled by the fog machine that the DNG-100 is attached to. With the addition of the optional second fog conducting hose, the ground fog can be placed anywhere within 10m of the DNG-100 output nozzle.
The Arcus low fog machine produces a thick, low-lying cloud, without the need for dry ice, that hugs the floor and dissipates slowly, perfect for a first dance at a wedding or a spooky halloween production. The aluminium block heats up fast and the ultrasonic agitator transforms distilled water into a thin mist. The supplied flexible output hose is quickly fitted and removed by a quick release clip. On-board control features include DMX, along with a digital display providing versatile and intuitive operation. An optional flight case is available to ensure protection from the rigours of the road and is fitted with wheels to conveniently transport the unit.
The new Focus Spot 4Z sits at the top of range of the popular Focus Series moving heads from ADJ Lighting. The Focus Spot 4Z is powered by a brilliant 200W cool white LED engine and is equipped with motorized focus and zoom (11 ~ 22-degree zoom). Its designed for temporary live events and fixed installations in nightclub, stages or churches. It is professionally fit with one GOBO wheel with 6 rotating/replaceable GOBOS, 8 vibrant colors plus white, and 2 prism wheels (one 5-facet linear and one 6-facet circular).
The Focus Spot 4Z has Locking Power In and out connectors to daisy chain the power, as well as Locking 3-pin DMX In/Out to transmit a DMX signal from one fixture to the next. There is a USB firmware update port built-in plus advanced control options such as: 16-bit fine pan and tilt, multiple DMX control modes, and 6 different dimming options. The Focus Spot 4Z offers a robust light output in a light weight, compact foot print (18-inch high and one 23 pounds).