Hire Hitachi CP-X8800
Convenient and easy to use installation projector with advanced technology and 8,000 ANSI lumens brightness in a low profile design.
Hitachi’s installation-friendly CP-X8800W LCD projector is designed to provide maximum presentation impact in mid to large venue applications. It offers a versatile array of innovative, performance-enhancing features along with advanced video display technology providing bold, brilliant colors with incredible image clarity and uniformity. The CP-X8800W incorporates original Hitachi technology Accentualizer, HDCR, Image Optimizer and Color Management to deliver outstanding picture quality and visibility. Plus, with motorized zoom, focus and superior lens shift, a variety of lens options, 360º display rotation and status monitor, the CP-X8800W is at the top of its class when it comes to installation flexibility. All this, and with a lower cost of ownership. For added peace of mind, Hitachi’s CP-X8800W is also backed by a generous warranty and our world-class service and support programs.
Hire Optoma’s 1080p Ultra Short Throw Projector
• Bright projection – 4000 ANSI lumens
• Full HD 1080p resolution, 2x HDMI input and 16W audio
• Crestron RoomView – RJ45 control and monitoring
Optoma’s 1080p ultra short throw projector, the EH320UST, is perfect for businesses, schools and colleges. It is bright (4,000 lumens) and a throw ratio of 0.25:1 means that it can project a 100” image from just 55cm away. And having the projector installed so close to the screen avoids any shadows being cast across the screen from the presenter(s).
Hire Panasonic PT-RZ660LBEJ Projector
Radiant picture quality and long-lasting reliability
• Up to 6,200 lm brightness in a compact and lightweight design.
• 1-Chip DLP™ imaging and SOLID SHINE laser technology deliver superior white-balance and color accuracy.
• Dynamic Light Control for 10,000:1 contrast.
• Consistent long-lasting picture quality.
• Detail Clarity Processor 3 improves image clarity, detail, and depth.
• System Daylight View 3 ensures crisp images for projection mapping and brightly lit indoor environments.
Consistently stable performance
• Filterless dustresistant optical drive.
• Up to 20,000 hours of continuous maintenance-free operation.
• Selectable operational modes extend service life to up to 10 years.
• Dualdrive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation with light source failover protection circuitry.
• Efficient cooling system for stable operation and low 35 dB noise levels.
• Backup Input Setting maintains image display for mission-critical applications
Easy system integration and installation flexibility
• Contrast sync and shutter sync function for multiple-unit projection.
• Free 360degree installation (vertical and horizontal). DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed Full HD video, audio, and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distances of up to 150 m (492 ft).
• Quick start/quick off with no cool-down or warm-up required.
• Compatible with Art-Net lighting-control protocol.
• Geometric Adjustment for curved and specially shaped screens.
• Geometry Manager Pro and optional upgrade kit (ETUK20 Series).