Convenient and easy to use installation projector with advanced technology and 8,000 ANSI lumens brightness in a low profile design.
Hitachi’s installation-friendly CP-X8800W LCD projector is designed to provide maximum presentation impact in mid to large venue applications. It offers a versatile array of innovative, performance-enhancing features along with advanced video display technology providing bold, brilliant colors with incredible image clarity and uniformity. The CP-X8800W incorporates original Hitachi technology Accentualizer, HDCR, Image Optimizer and Color Management to deliver outstanding picture quality and visibility. Plus, with motorized zoom, focus and superior lens shift, a variety of lens options, 360º display rotation and status monitor, the CP-X8800W is at the top of its class when it comes to installation flexibility. All this, and with a lower cost of ownership. For added peace of mind, Hitachi’s CP-X8800W is also backed by a generous warranty and our world-class service and support programs.
• Bright projection – 4000 ANSI lumens
• Full HD 1080p resolution, 2x HDMI input and 16W audio
• Crestron RoomView – RJ45 control and monitoring
Optoma’s 1080p ultra short throw projector, the EH320UST, is perfect for businesses, schools and colleges. It is bright (4,000 lumens) and a throw ratio of 0.25:1 means that it can project a 100” image from just 55cm away. And having the projector installed so close to the screen avoids any shadows being cast across the screen from the presenter(s).
Radiant picture quality and long-lasting reliability
• Up to 6,200 lm brightness in a compact and lightweight design.
• 1-Chip DLP™ imaging and SOLID SHINE laser technology deliver superior white-balance and color accuracy.
• Dynamic Light Control for 10,000:1 contrast.
• Consistent long-lasting picture quality.
• Detail Clarity Processor 3 improves image clarity, detail, and depth.
• System Daylight View 3 ensures crisp images for projection mapping and brightly lit indoor environments.
Consistently stable performance
• Filterless dustresistant optical drive.
• Up to 20,000 hours of continuous maintenance-free operation.
• Selectable operational modes extend service life to up to 10 years.
• Dualdrive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation with light source failover protection circuitry.
• Efficient cooling system for stable operation and low 35 dB noise levels.
• Backup Input Setting maintains image display for mission-critical applications
Easy system integration and installation flexibility
• Contrast sync and shutter sync function for multiple-unit projection.
• Free 360degree installation (vertical and horizontal). DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed Full HD video, audio, and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distances of up to 150 m (492 ft).
• Quick start/quick off with no cool-down or warm-up required.
• Compatible with Art-Net lighting-control protocol.
• Geometric Adjustment for curved and specially shaped screens.
• Geometry Manager Pro and optional upgrade kit (ETUK20 Series).